Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday (:

 Hello Sunday :)



Set alarm yesterday,730am wake but still sleepy
my dad knock my door ..so wake.

Actually go tanjung aru there having our BREAKFAST,
but no seat , full .
no way so we have to go eat Shang nyuk mee
yummy =D
 
 
And then go my piano class..
and saw a girl pro when she is playing piano so nice ..
i ask my teacher what grade she is ? answer : grade6 
i think i have to reflect , i learn piano ten years now only grade X .
you guess :P
ok. fine no nonsense



After that make up .
i use 35minute to finish my make up. ==
sister' boyboy send me to suria meet with friend .
she follow also .><

We watched  this....
' I am number 4 '
exaggeration effect .haha
 He call sam in the movie (:
He's so man ! Cool. love him :D
she 's pretty (:
Finish watched and go back my sweet home (:
SCHOOL TOMORROW .


E N D