Saturday, October 23, 2010

HE AND ME :)

THIS afternoon with HIM go yoyo cafe .. before out .. got some unhappy thgs .. 
keep call she and HIM.. but them also no pick up my phone.. call how many times also dint pick up .. 
suddenly HE call me .. he tell me he bathing .. so nothing lor ~
and dunno why very angry HER .she is helping her sister do hair .. 
so i post at fb say '' hate who the person not pick up my phone go eat shit. ''
and im think she will comment .. how i know she angry me and tell HIM ,if want face to face say .. dun talk at behind . so sad she say like that .. i know that 's my wrong .. so i relly nothing to say.
i keep send sorry msg to her .. but she not reply .. at like dont want me this K sister ady .... 



at yoyo CAFE.


SO SI SIT !


After finish our dinner .. TAke by Bonnie .(DARk)

Anywhere today is a bad day and happyday to me .<3