Saturday, October 30, 2010

October ♥ Early celebrate

This morning he give me a call .. and that i just want wake ..
next i breakfast with family .. so geliii that tomyam mii ! yuckkss !
finish eat than my sister and me fetch that mafan ' sister go suria =]
than go take the cake and we two so hurry to go the hotel design the room give him a birthday surprise
finish design le ..

next .. we go fetch him ..my sister ask him eat already ?
what he say ? ''borneo eat''xD cause i tell him go borneo hanggai ! =D
then i 偷笑 ! kakakaaaa .
than go dabao chicken rice .. cause we at hotel till 3pm ><''
he haven eat lagi .. and we lie him buy for frend ^^
when reach hotel .. my sis deliberately say ''nah ~ qi go give my frend this rice''
i almost laugh =D tak boleh tahan ~
then im so fast go cafe take cake and run to room .. so NERVOUS !
ARGHHH! TAKE OFF MY SHOSE! 
then take out the cake and insert the candles .. 
and then wait the two guys up .. and i stand in toilet wait ..
then i hear her sound .. then she open the door , and ''erhmm'' 
then i think he is first in the door .. then i say ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY''
mana tahu that is my sister .. then she Intimidated .
then i laugh .. then HE say ''uhhh ? why like that'' 
hahaa .. that time i very paisee and zadao ! C=
than he blow the candles and wishing ..
and take photo =)
NEXT NEXT NEXT !!
IS OUR TIME !! TAKE PICTURE OW YEAAH
LAST .. WE GO WISMA GAIGAI ♥
 than i want buy 2 shirt .. then he ask howmuch .. then i say the people give me 2 RM 1oo..then i so shy cause i want take my wallet he nt give he just ask my like or not the shirt .. then i say i just want one only .. than he buy for me TWO ! 
damn ! so shit ow me .. celebrate his birthday hanggai still want he buy >.<  
♥ THANK YOU DARLING ♥
 
than we go suria again .. meet my mafan sis and go eat pizza .wahaaaaha fat lar !
 we saw HER is with my sister .. im nothing .cause 我已放下了 .
then SHE IS TALK WITH HIM .. i still ok =) 我相信他♥
 
BLAAA~bLA BLA!
FINISH EAT THEN JALAN JALAN !
NOTHING SPECIAL <3
 
 我爱 ♥ 今天