Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today no special thing = ]

In the morning .. i can't wake up .. last i still is blur blur to goo washh face! 
when reach class ler .. avvy is stand in front the door already .. she say ''FIONA''
SO I JUST SAY HI TO HER haha ~
and Yang2 ask me why dint come sch many day .. I THINK ..GOT MANY DAY MER ? -.- 
than i ans he lazy go sch lo !

and HE reach class ady .. then talk talk talk ~
blablaaaa !
and we need to go dewan senamrobik again ==
and i was so shy to dance lee .. and HE like kid dance lagi ! --''
teacher still say he pandai LOL .
and next we go computer lap .. got my name and avvy and his frens !
actually is HE write in the paper d ! yau yau also want to see avvy geh~haaha
 

RECESS LOR !! eat eat eattt ..just me ,him and wong &jennifer sit with us..
and SHE dunno go where sit lur .
after recess we need to go back lap PC again !
 
AND TODAY SHE STILL NO TALK WITH ME .
NEVER MIND .. I WAIT . 
TODAY IS NO ANY SPECIAL *