Friday, November 12, 2010

TODAY AND YesTerDay **

Wooo C=
yesterday eat at k.ma house .. ''hoi mun cu''
and this morning .. i dint have go with my sister JIE bride
lazy too early la !
but i still want 5am wake up help she make up 
i think i cnt sleep already
go watch tv and play with my stupid puppy ^^
0830am i need to ready .. makeup change shirt blaaa !
than go my k.ma hse lur 
around 11am+  bride just arrived .. 
the feeling dunno how to say
when i hear ''bi bi bi bi biiii''
i like it ^^
2pm+ we back home =]

 Yesterday .. i call him
  actually we both mood very nice
 but i really want to tell him
''我已经不在乎你看不看我跳舞了''
WHY ? BECAUSE
last month our sch got that senamrobik ..
the girl i hate !
she at stage there dance . WHATEVER
but HIM !
tell me ''她身体很软''
 或许我是可笑了点 .
吃醋心强 .
你每一次看我跳舞
你都没有赞过我什么
那就算了
我也没有什么的
但是你为什么要去赞别人
还是我讨厌的BITCH ! F**k
where is your brain shit you boy!

and talk talk talk
i say
u not understand me !
he say how he not understand me 
i say i don't want say 
he keep ask me tell him
i tell him 
this 3years all i tell you is too many times already !
but you
like no brain to remember it !
again and again !
he say he know
*always with frend 
*when he play he don't even care me
and he dunno i very dislike
when he play basketball
i call him 
he not care
damn him !

cry cry ~
say say ~

tomorrow go shopping with him at cp
hmm
no any mood !
i know
其实我一直在骗自己
我根本还没放下
因为那件事情
我都还不能相信你了
所以每次都叫你不要去溜女生!
THATS WHY !
你永远都不会了解我
你永远都不知我在想什么 
每次有心事
都没有朋友来诉说
你也不例外
有时后不知道该怎么跟你沟通
因为你的不了解
我宁愿放在心理
自己痛苦
也不告诉你 
=(

伤透了 !


tonight will go restaurant eat
JAson and Fenny wedding .