Saturday, December 4, 2010

Long time no update my blogg !

worr ! long time no update my blogg x)
  cause nothing happen 

And christmas is coming
wuhuu
when i go kl
i have to carry on back
much much geh 
christmas present :D
Friends Look Forward To It :)

every days just stay at home
wan PotMoi !
what can i do ?  
computer
watch tv
psp 
want die liao
but tues and thrusday 
will learn go make up


but dunno why ..
suddenly 
心血来潮
play piano bahr !
haha
cause got few month
i dint touch my piano ady !
so many DUST ~ -.-




Today go 1B
with mum and my sister
for buy my makeup cosmetics
huhh ~
i got wear my Wig
hahaa

my sister tell me 
those people
keep see your hair
haha
i think its so fake !
wuu ~
my sister call my mum
bought 
the Puzzle-jigsaw
to her
so suddenly o !
 got 2016 piece o ~
i tell her
if one month u can make it out.
i ask mum give you rm50
haha
i think 1month
too loongg  ady !
but before she got make
one thousand 's ++
couple jigsaw 
geng ! she very got patience .
left 2 weeks 
we have to go Kl laa  
duu~ 
wait my that sopo pretty cousin finish SPm .
she proposed lagi geh..
hahaa
i wish i can meet peipei at there
and can meet the pretty girl
from kl .
she got a blog also
i saw the all
she have a happy family
and life
so envy ..


Hmm .. 
missing HIM
but since holiday
we less contact
cause he no credit
and he busy for 
his WORK !
sometime very moody
because of him .
he yesterda
give me a msg
at that time is night
he say laopo .
i say what 
he say ..........
i feel scared
xxxxxx problem again !
hais ...
so he not at kk now
:((
Finally ,
I Hope My Frens Live In Dec Adequate And Happy :))
muaks (: