Saturday, February 19, 2011

Me and you (:

Yesterday (19 Feb)
Saturday.

Last night he call me to teman he go runway cafe for his friend farewell.
then before go ,with my sister go Wojamama eat sushi .
eat and wait his friend fetch me go.

When he was arrived , he call me to go out and he saw a girl is talking phone and the girl like me
he behind the girl '' OI ! ''
Zadao ..hahaa 认错人  =P

After get on transport ,his friend was so funny .xixi
One of the friend is Gui lao lagi :/
COOL .

Reach there , I'm so shy keep press my phone .facebook , sms la .
he ask me what i want to eat , but i didn't ignore him .
He confiscation my phone :S
cute him !
ate ate ate drink drink drink ...
bla blaa talkkkk !


then 10pm fetch me back again ..back home around 11pm lur.
Tired !
I was happy about yesterday (:
remember you guys .

AND MY BONE IS SO PAIN !
DUNNO WHAT IS THE SHIT PROBLEM !



E.N.D