Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kundasan 2day1night ♥ AND MY FRENDS

HELLO BABE
update my blog again : )


my face look weird..(12.12)

 
说废话 , 长话短说 =D
 11th saturday ..
wake up at 9am
enjoy my breakfast
than i pack my shirt
leave at one o'clock
after two hours
thirty minutes
we arrived . (:

 COLD ...


i saw many strawberry plant : (


around
5pm
i play badminton
with my cousin
Jay ma  .
good aspects of his badminton o : )
ADD OIL 

and my mum is cooking
hahaa
when arrived
she first is
seize the kitchen 
my mum :)

than the big guys
is play the
MA JOK . 
and waiting for
the delicious
dinner==
so serious .. O.O

and we are
playing and 38
in our room :D
 

 Jays Ma


 Ivy ..17yrs old ..but still like a kid


Bonnie and Jay .


dong dong 
7pm lur ..
enjoy our dinner
Ben uncle
ask ivy and me
eat the LEI CHA
and the soap ..
he say drink more
will slim
it true BUT yucks ! 
 
hmm
although cold
but i still have a bath ..
舒服晒 ~ 
  
after that
we all finish eat
we play at the big big
parking place
^^
play badminton again .
make my hand 
and my leg
 paralysis ..


 around 12am we ALL
lie down at the bed..
cnt sleep .
wuhuuu !
0530wake up tiam
 them we all 
having our breakfast ..
and saw
 
 
高高在上的神山


around 11am 
we go MESILAU
^^ ME
 
 
 Pro o .. (舅母)
 
 
Pro o..舅舅要把那LADYBIRD
拍在叶子上 :D
 
 
Oscar .. COOL
 
 
 
AFTER
BACK
sweet sweet home
 
miss my puppy lucky (:
 in the afternoon
i help she bath bath
she was so sweet-smelting  :D
 
tonight my family and i
having a dinner
at .....
   : )
 
BACK HOME 
GOOD NIGHT
 
MISS YOU GUYS
SO SO MUCH:  
 
NANA
AVVY
YUAN YUAN
SHE YEN
GABUI
 BRIGITTE
KIMBERLY
VANICE
CLAUDINE
MELODY
EVIEN
 
AND MORE