Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day in 2010 : P

Hello : )
在今年里。。
你过得充实吗 ?
不管怎样
抛开所有
明天你将会
拥有新的一年
Happy New Year : P

chinese english ~



In the morning
i thought i can sleep feel well .
but how i know ,
my stupid sister use the key open my door ,
keep call me wake up .
'' 去吃早餐罗 '' ==
唯有这样。


when i'm washing my face , 
suddenly 心痒痒
because last night brigitte
came to my house gave me the lens
Finally , i get  my lens ∶D




so im using now :P
 i know that , i'm greedy !


than we went to get our breakfast .
 ban mi .
 eatttt 。after that
we went to C.P ,
my sister bought something for her nail courses .
and my mummy mood is very good .
so what we want to buy
also can :)SOME !
sure i can't buy any shirt ,
my wardrobe is too full
i think i can control that:)


 Next ,
we went to city mall .
that time is 11.30 + myb
the parking all full
than park at the mountains there .

and ME!
 buy that Nian Gu mouse .
ahaha my sister say me hamsap 
actually if you'r my friend
you will know it true or not :)
最终还是买了



肉孙
 
next next 
having our lunch ,
KFC ! fat .
LAst and last
Back our sweet sweet home .


END .