Sunday, January 16, 2011


Wuu .. blogging again :)

I'm tired for that MERENTAS DESA .
early in the morning , i still can get up go to gaya street :)



when we still finding the parking ,have a overbearing uncle ! 
we're the first put signal , and the uncle is last than signal.
than my dad is 直入那位子 .
unexpected for the uncle也照样冲 !
my dad terus get off and open his door
'we're the first signal .'
 
so that uncle apart from anything else ,
jalan liao  :D
 
and the next we buy buy buy,walk walk walk . 
saw the ppl is writing that ' 对联 '
but he's not orang cina wor , still can write btr than me .
 
 
So i put the money in the plate , i thought is donations ^^
mana tau , i just put rm1 he call me to write my name .
after .................
duuu :))
文雅的 xxx .he write .


Finally back home , and ready to go piano class .
after finish piano class , my dad mum fetch us 
and go to ''stone shop'' sell stone lar sure :D
and vase those lur ..
and saw harrold :) that is his shop .

Last back home ..
at afternoon nothing to do , than online .
clement tell got a fucker /bitch make a fake acc .
is last year that one .i know that .
nvm i don't care .
WHO I DID NOT OFFENDSO I DON'T CARE WHAT U THIS STUPID FUCKER/BITCH SAY . (:
I want to test my makeup .do exercise mar :)  
so i use my sister face to test :D
And take some picture oo .

E n d .